I, PUA

The Journey of a couple of budding Pick Up Artists

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Women and Sex


I have been experimenting with the ideas of sex for the last month or so. A major venue was through Second Life (SL) and in addition to that, experiment through interactions in Real life (RL). The discussion of whether SL experience represents RL experience is very involved and far beyond the scope of this post and will therefore, be presented in the future.

However, there has been a resonance in a certain theme in my recent encounters. That is, the role of sex in a woman's mind and how it influences their behaviour. Here are my findings -

1/. When a woman say she really misses someone: She means she wants to have sex with that person.
2/. When a woman say she really want to see someone: She means she wants to have sex with that person.
3/. When a woman hangs round you a little longer than necessary: She wants to shag you.
4/. One of the strongest desire for a woman is to have sex with amazing men.
5/. Incredible sex can make a woman fall madly in love with you.
6/. Attraction/interest level, or whatever you want to call it is the number 1 (if not the only) factor that matters when it comes to women.
7/. It is simply untrue that sex is not important, or secondary, when it comes to women.

I have paid attention to many conversations I've had recently, my intensive SL sarging and occational RL sarging experience all points to one direction - Women Want Incredible sex. They just have all sorts of funny made up names for it.

This should be something PUA's should work on. Sex! What is good sex, You need to know the answer. You need to know what it is and how it is created. Sex drives ppl mad (yes, even for girls). This will be great help because knowing that you can provide great sex gives you a solid ground to stand on - Worse come to worse is when you dont know what to do with the girl you desire --- FUCK HER!

Perhaps sometimes you wonder "oh what am I going to do with this girl anyway?" "I just dont know what to do, I am boring" "I dont have time" "I dont know where we are heading..." We often forget our most powerful gift that we can provide, almost endlessly - our horniness. Define the relationship as a pleasure, both physical and mental, romantic and spiritual. WHat more do you want? You get that right and everythin else fall into place. Knowing that you are going to fuck her mad is simple, and effective. You are not worried about uncertainties when you first meet a girl. thats what you want, tahts where you are going, where you are headnig, thats what you are providing. You will make her cum over and over again.

This is some powerful shit...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Falcon said…

    This is a good post. Certainly worth the wait :)

    Are you sure SL behaviour corresponds to RL?

    I can see that SL probably gives you a window onto people's true desires - its just a matter of tapping into those in RL.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    As for real life - I think it's a lot more different to SL than you think. In my opinion, I don't think the two have much in common

     

Post a Comment

<< Home