I, PUA

The Journey of a couple of budding Pick Up Artists

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

On being a nice guy


My experience have been different from some of the popular beliefs in the community.

I have been called a nice guys many times. Often, during or after sex, or even before the sex when the girls were sarging me. Now what does it mean? YES, I get to sleep with girls who called me a nice guy and NO, I am not with them now. Is my sarging successful?

It is not what they say that matters, but HOW they say it. Classic isn't it? When they say "You are such a nice guy" can be said in a condescending way, pity kinda way, blend/blank kinda way, or a totally admiring and mesmerizing way. And also, calling you a nice guy can be done in different ways, compare these:

"oh my, you are a pretty nice guy!"

vs

"John, you are a very nice guy."

You see the difference? Don't be fooled about being a nice guy or not, it has no merit on their attraction level what so ever! If you are a nice guy and want to be and choose to be, then BE ONE! Don't be an idiot and try to be someone you are not. You are a master salesman and you can sell yourself wherever!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    Body Language is everything. If she's telling you that you're a nice guy, and she's LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU and smiling, then it's a buying signal....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home