I, PUA

The Journey of a couple of budding Pick Up Artists

Monday, September 04, 2006

Enough women...


Do you ever feel like "aah, I've had enough of women for now, I am taking a rest." ???

Thats what I feel like after 2 dates last week. I felt like I've been over exposed. Perhaps thats the most I can do, 2 dates a week. You know that strange feeling you get after having too much sex? You just want to stay away from girls and do some boy stuff, like playing with your model tank or something.

Maybe its just me.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    It's not just you, dude.

    I find that it comes in phases. Sometimes things are normal, sometimes I just want to sarge and set things up with women all the time, and other times I am so totally over it.

    At the moment I am rebuilding for the warmer months :)

    Sometimes you've just gotta play some "Warriors of Fate". Subutai!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/warriors_of_fate.txt

    Note in Section 6.:

    - The text "Tekishou (boss name) uchiitotarii" was accompanied with the voice at the end of every stage. (The enemy commander (boss name) has been killed!)

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/
    arcade/file/warriors_of_fate.txt

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Mimesis said…

    HA HA HA HA

    The enemy commander, AFC, has been killed!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    LOL - kill that AFC!

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Falcon said…

    ON HEAT!!!!

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Jimmy Foxx said…

    lol: "Play with a model tank"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home